I’ve been using the Bemer, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency (PEMF) device in the clinic for over a year now. I am so impressed by the results that I now regularly prescribe a set of treatments to my patients.
This is such a powerful healing aid that I don’t want you to miss out on it. If you give us a call, we will have it ready for your use. I’m currently offering 3 free sessions and packages of 5 and 10 sessions are available for $100 and $175 respectively.
WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?
Our veins and arteries only service about 26% of our tissues. 74% of our bodies depend on what are called microcapillaries—tiny blood pathways that deliver nutrients on a cellular level.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency (PEMF) works to open those microcapilaries to allow for better circulation. Better circulation makes it possible for the blood to deliver more oxygen to the tissues and carry away more waste.
Oxygen is good and free radicals are bad
All body functions depend on oxygen. It allows our cells to produce energy from the food we eat and binds with unstable molecules (called free radicals) helping to neutralize them and process them as waste alongside molecules like carbon dioxide.
The result of better (and more) oxygen delivery can be less inflammation, faster recovery, and improved healing.
HOW DOES PEMF WORK?
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy seeks to replicate and supplement the natural magnetic field on earth, which at one time was much stronger than it is today. (Studies indicate it has grown 10% weaker in the last 200 years!)
The therapy was developed by NASA scientists who found that astronauts who were removed from the earth’s magnetic field for even short periods of time experienced fatigue, depression, bone loss and other symptoms. PEMF therapy was developed to fight the debilitating effects of outer space and is now routinely included in space suits.
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is safe
PEMF was approved by the FDA in 1979, following a Columbia University study showing its benefit for healing nonunion fractures. The value of the therapy has been shown to cover a wide range of conditions, with well documented trials carried out by hospitals, rheumatologists, physiotherapists, and neurologists.
I’ve seen such great results from people that I now believe it can be beneficial for almost any condition that our bodies throw us.
A FEW SUCCESS STORIES
- One client had injuries from multiple car accidents and overwork which caused her hip joint to lock, making movement uncomfortable. In only two sessions, the Bemer helped her find comfort.
- Two other people have been able to decrease their neuropathies to find more ease in walking. My friend Judy rarely needs her cane anymore!
- Roger stopped wearing his bifocals! (A very common benefit is improvement to vision.) Along with that his high cholesterol went down to normal and his blood pressure decreased.
- Lori says she gets a lot more energy and mental clarity with one application and has much better sleep.
- Kristy says it helps her back pain.
- A woman with pelvic cancer who is choosing to avoid conventional treatment found that the Gerson Protocol includes use of the Bemer. After each of 3 sessions, she reported less pelvic pain.
My own experience isn’t as dynamic but I do feel more alert when I use the B pad on my head. I was frustrated that I didn’t get great relief from shoulder pain in 8-or 16-minute sessions but when I increased a session to 40 minutes I definitely feel less pain!
I encourage you to give the Bemer a try—no matter what ails you. As an incentive, your first three sessions are on me. The device is available for private sessions in my office. Just schedule a time with the front desk and enjoy 8-20 minutes of health-encouraging relaxation.